Where's Mark Buehrle's projections?
He did not make the list. I don't see him being drafted in standard fantasy leagues this season. If I had to throw something together I'm guessing a 12-11 record with a 1.26 WHIP and a 3.82 ERA. Maybe 120 K's. He had a .270 BABIP last season so I'd expect some regression.
He'd (Buehrle) be thrilled with anything under 4.60. His era, has been climbing year after year, and now hes going to be in the A.L. east, a far cry from the A.L. central.
I pay for a stat projection service each season, that I can tailor to the scoring system of my head to head league. ~75% is era and innings, the other 25% k/9, bb/9, k/bb etc.
Buehrle is ranked 51st among A.L. sp's. Projected to be at 4.37 over 195 innings. I play just A.L., so I hadn't seen his N.L. stats from last year. Thats not A.L., so don't get confused.