Waiver Wire Pickups
Christian Ponder MIN QB
- Next 3 weeks are against sub-par pass defenses.
Brandon Bolden NE RB
- New England is showing off a solid running game, he's Ridley's handcuff.
Rashard Mendenhall PIT RB
- He's healthy.
Brian Hartline MIA WR
- Tied with Wes Welker for the 7th most targets in the league.
James Jones GB WR
- As long as Jennings is out, Jones is a solid #3.
Randall Cobb GB WR
- See Jones, James.
Jeremy Kerley NYJ WR
- Looks like he'll become a key piece in the 5th worst passing offense in football.
Jermaine Gresham CIN TE
- A great bye week option.
- Percy Harvin... that is all.
| || |
Josh Freeman TB QB
- You didn't spend a high draft pick on him (at least I hope not) it's okay to cut ties.
Mark Ingram NO RB
- The Saints have played catch up all year. There's no time to run the ball. Double digit carries won't happen.
Andre Brown NYG RB
- Week 3 seems like a lifetime ago. Facing the 49ers this week. No thanks.
Robert Meachem SD WR
- Too inconsistent for my taste. Already has two weeks with no catches.
Lance Moore NO WR
- Not healthy and is fighting to stay as the third target in the Saints offense with Henderson.
Kevin Ogletree DAL WR
- Week 1 magic is gone.
Titus Young DET WR
- Has only one game with multiple catches. Next few games @PHI, @CHI, vs. SEA.
Brent Celek PHI TE
- I'm not a Vick fan.
- Could have just as easily told you to drop the Jets D/ST.
Fantasy Football and beautiful woman always seem to go together. At least in my mind they do. Mila Kunis was named Esquire's 'Sexiest Woman Alive' a few days ago.
On a side note, as an owner of Chris Johnson in 4 leagues, I've had it. I'm not playing him for a while. I hate him as a #2 RB and I hate him even more as a FLEX play. Yes, I know it doesn't make any sense but are you serious? Johnson has not only disappointed me, the Titans could not have expected this. Tennessee currently has the 30th worst rushing offense in the NFL. Shonn Green and Cedric Benson have more rushing yards than CJoke. Hey Chris, meet the fantasy bench.
One more thing, Heath Miller is in line to go off Thursday night against the Titans. Tennessee is giving up the most fantasy points to opposing tight ends this year.